There are many interesting natural attractions, cultural tours, and shopping tours in 7 tourist destinations of this country. Do you want to know something? The following is a list compiled from various sources:
GWK Statue, Bali
Who doesn’t know Bali? Its echo is heard in other countries. If foreigners were asked by Indonesia, they would probably answer Bali. Bali is famous not only for its many tourist attractions, but also for its local wisdom and the friendliness of its people, customs and so on.
No wonder Bali is a favorite holiday destination for domestic and foreign tourists. If you want to go to the beach, you can climb mountains, you can do a lot of shopping, waterfalls are okay, places of worship from temples to museums and recreational areas are available, just full.
Some lists of famous Bali tourist attractions, including:
* If you want to get wet, just come to Tanah Lot Beach, Kuta Beach, Sanur Beach, Padang Padang Beach, Lovina Beach, Dreamland Beach, Nusa Dua Beach, Seminyak Beach, Uluwatu Beach, Double Six Beach, Legian Beach and many more. other
* Shopping tour, just go to Badung Market, Sukawati, Bali Galeria Mall, Lippo Bali Mall, Discovery Mall, Kuta Square and others
*Want to know the history, please visit Pacifica Museum, Bali Museum, Bali Bombing Museum, Puri Painting Museum, Tampak Siring Palace, etc.
* Sacred Site tours including Besakih Temple, Tirta Empul Temple, Uluwatu Temple, Taman Ayu Temple, Gunung Kawi Temple, Taman Saraswati Temple, Luhut Batukaru Temple and many more.
* Get your adrenaline pumping by climbing Mount Agung, Mount Batur
* Other recreational areas such as Garuda Wisnu Kenchan (GWK), Turtle Island, Gitgit Waterfall, Elephant Cave, Bali Bird Park, Ubud Monkey Forest Elephant Safari Park, Waterbom Bali and many more.
Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi
Banyuwangi tourist destinations are indeed very popular, especially among young people. Yes, the Ijen crater can “anesthetize” visitors with its natural beauty from a height of 2,368 meters above sea level. You will still be amazed by the charm of this crater.
Especially if you are lucky to be able to see blue flames or blue flames, which there are only 2 in the world, namely Indonesia and Iceland. It’s so beautiful to enjoy when it’s still dark. This is the attraction of Banyuwangi because the prestige of the Ijen crater has been worldwide.
Other tourist attractions in Banyuwangi that you can visit are Pulau Merah Beach which is quite famous among surfers, G-Land Beach, Lider Waterfall, Osing Tourism Village, Sritanjung Park, Watu Dodol Beach, Rajegwesi Beach, Green Bay Green Bay, Agritourism Cali . Klatak and others.
Yogyakarta has a lot of natural tourism, cultural tourism and culinary tourism. Who does not know Malioboro, Prambanan Temple, Yogyakarta Palace, Borobudur Temple, Taman Sari. Now Jokya is getting more and more popular because of the many new tourist attractions. Especially after Yogyakarta was used as a shooting location for the film What’s Up with Sinta 2 and the 44th holiday of former United States (US) President Barack Obama with his family last year.
Various tourist locations in Yogyakarta today, namely:
* Pindul Cave is located in the village of Bejihardjo, Gunungkidul. Visitors will be encouraged to explore the cave by paddling over the underground river inside the cave. Its name is cave pipe. The feeling of pitch black in the sun entered the cave through the cracks of the cave rocks.
* If you want to get your adrenaline pumping again, you can cross the wooden bridge to Kalong Island, below which the South Sea waves splash.
* So if you want beautiful photos, you can visit the Pinus Pengger Forest in Dlonggo, Bantul and Bukit Lintang Sewu which offer the coolest photo spots for your social networks.
*Other tourist attractions include Watu Giring, Luweng Waterfall, Gesing Beach Love Bridge, Kedung Kandang Waterfall, Mount Ireng, Teletubbies House and SpongeBob Tourism Village, Kedung Pedut Waterfall, Setowing Waterfall, Prangkusumo Sand Dunes, Samin Blue Lake, Dachromo Sky door, Merapi. Vatu Park and Umbrella.
Gili Meno, Lombok
After the earthquake, Lombok tried to get up. Reorganization of tourism, because Lombok’s big name has gone global. Popular tourist attractions in Lombok, include:
* Senggigi Beach is a pioneer of Indonesian tourist attractions in the international world. You can snorkel, dive to enjoy the underwater beauty, white sand beaches, calm atmosphere and much more.
* Gili or small island, and Lombok has many Gilis. There are 3 really cool dams, namely Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Gili Meno. Although there are other dams that are no less beautiful, namely Gili Sudak and Gili Kedis, which are starting to attract visitors. Being on this dam is like being on a private island.
*Besides the beach, Lombok also has tourist attractions such as Batu Bolong Temple, Ampenan Old Town, Taman Mayura Temple, Sesaot Forest, Tiu Teja Waterfall, Tiu Kelep and Sendang Gile Waterfalls, Kuta Beach Lombok, Sade Tourism Village, Merese Hill, Taman Mount Rinjani Nasional, the second highest volcano in Indonesia, Sembalun Village, Pink Beach and many more.
5. Komodo Flores and Sumba
Komodo in Komodo Island National Park
Eastern Indonesia is a real paradise for tourists. There are so many tourist sites that will never cease to amaze visitors. One of them is in Komodo, Flores and Sumba, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT). What happened at this tourist spot:
* Komodo Island, where the Komodo dragons live. Ancient animals that are still tough and only exist in Indonesia. This island has tourist destinations of Labuan Bajo and Komodo National Park.
* Lake Kelimutu in Ujung Regency, Flores is so famous for the beauty of three different colors that are always changing.
* Other recommended tourist attractions in the Komodo Flores and Sumba areas are Rinka Island, Kunka Wulang Waterfall, Rangko Cave, Kanawa Island, Padar Island, Wae Rebo, Waimarang Waterfall, Megalithic Tomb and so on.
6. Tana Toraja
Tana Toraja is very rich in cultural tourism. The most famous is the funeral ceremony which costs hundreds of millions to billions of rupiah. This tour attracts both domestic and foreign tourists. For those of you who are interested in exploring Tana Toraji, here are recommendations for exciting places to stay:
* Kete Kesu tourist village. In addition to the very beautiful natural scenery, there are Kete-Kesu hill rocks, and ancient relics in the form of stone graves. Unique as well as making goosebumps, you can see a boat-shaped coffin perched on top of the Kete Kesu cliff. It’s terrible, but there are human skulls and bones that are hundreds of years old.
* Londa, a tomb complex in the Toraja rocks. Many holes were deliberately made in the rocks to place the coffin. The placement of the coffin is also not arbitrary, it is arranged according to the usual rules, namely according to genealogy.
* Other interesting tours in Tana Toraja, including Batutumonga, Bori Parinding, Tarra Tree, Ne’Gandeng Museum, Sarambu Assing Waterfall and Talondo Tallu, Jesus Statue, Ollon Tourism Area, Toraja Rice Fields, Tilangga Nature Lake.
More love in Indonesia
“God created Indonesia with a smile.” Maybe it’s true if someone says so, because this country is rich in many very beautiful tourist attractions.